Single-Sign On is only available for Talend Administration Center, but user information of the related applications can be centralized in Okta.
Talend allows you to manage your application user roles and user project types, including roles of Talend Administration Center, Talend Data Preparation and Talend Data Stewardship users, outside of Talend Administration Center from Okta.
Note that once Single-Sign On is enabled, you will not be able to manage from Talend Administration Center all the user settings handled by the Identity Provider, such as user passwords, project types on which users are assigned or user roles.
If you use the LDAP system to handle the SVN and Git credentials, these credentials must be edited through LDAP as Talend Administration Center will automatically retrieve the changes performed.
- Select Directory > Profile Editor from the top menu.
- Open the user Profile corresponding to the Talend Administration Center application you have just created in Okta.
- In the Custom tab, click Add Attribute.
- Create the role attribute: In the Add Attribute window, enter the Display Name Attribute (TACRole for example), variable name (tacRole for example), and select string array in the Data type list, then click Add Attribute.
- Create the project type attribute: In the Add Attribute window, enter the Display Name Attribute (TACProjectType for example), variable name (tacProject for example), select string in the Data type list, define a field length (between 1 and 10 characters for example) then click Add Attribute.