Before you begin
The following procedure needs to be performed with root privileges.
- Make sure that the three scripts jobserver_start, jobserver_stop and jobserver are executable.
- Copy usr/bin/jobserver_start and usr/bin/jobserver_stop into /usr/bin/.
- Copy etc/ini.d/jobserver in /etc/init.d/.
- Edit the configuration file etc/sysconfig/jobserver and set the path to your installation directory.
- Copy this file into /etc/sysconfig/.
Execute the following command to create a link called
ln -s /etc/init.d/jobserver /usr/sbin/rcjobserver
To start or stop Talend JobServer manually, use:
Install the service using:
Yast > System > System Services
chkconfig -e jobserver
Set the variable to
Note: The Talend JobServer installation path can be edited through Yast > /etc/sysconfig Editor in Applications/Talend.