Adding and linking the components - 6.5
- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Amazon services (Integration) > Amazon Aurora components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Amazon services (Integration) > Amazon Aurora components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Amazon services (Integration) > Amazon Aurora components
- Talend Studio
Create a new Job and add seven components listed previously by typing their names in the
design workspace or dropping them from the Palette.
Connect tFixedFlowInput to tAmazonAuroraOutput using a Row
> Main connection.
Do the same to connect tAmazonAuroraInput to
Connect tAmazonAuroraConnection to tFixedFlowInput using a Trigger
> OnSubjobOk connection.
Do the same to connect tFixedFlowInput to tAmazonAuroraCommit, tAmazonAuroraCommit to tAmazonAuroraInput, and tAmazonAuroraInput to tAmazonAuroraClose.