Double-click the tSalesforceBulkExec
component to open its Basic settings
- In the User Id, Password and Security Key fields, enter the user authentication information required to access Salesforce.
- Click the [...] button next to the Module Name field and in the pop-up dialog box, select the object you want to access. In this example, it is Account.
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema and in the pop-up dialog box, remove all
columns except Name, ParentId,
Phone and Fax.
Click OK to save the changes and accept the propagation prompted by the pop-up dialog box.
- In the Bulk File Path field, browse to or enter the path to the CSV file that stores the transformed data for bulk processing.
Double-click the first tLogRow component to
open its Basic settings view.
- In the Mode area, select Table (print values in cells of a table) for better readability of the results.
- Do the same to configure the second tLogRow component.