- Double-click the third tSalesforceOutput component to open its Basic settings view on the Component tab.
- Select the component that will create the Salesforce connection from the Connection Component drop-down list, tSalesforceConnection_1 in this example.
- Click the [...] button next to the Module Name field and in the pop-up dialog box, select the object into which data will be inserted, Contact in this example. The schema of the Contact object will be automatically filled. When done, click OK to save the changes and in the pop-up dialog box, click Yes to propagate the schema to the next two tLogRow components.
Click the [...] button next to Edit
schema and in the pop-up dialog box, remove all schema columns
except the three columns LastName,
talendlena__Contact_Talend_ID__c. Then add another
column Account_External_ID of String type and copy these
four columns to the second tFixedFlowInput component.
When done, click OK to close the dialog box and in the
pop-up dialog box, click Yes to propagate the schema to
the next two tLogRow components.
- Select UPSERT from the Output Action drop-down list and talendlena__Contact_Talend_ID__c from the Upsert Key Column drop-down list displayed.
Go to the Advanced settings view and in the
Relationship mapping for upsert table, specify the
relationship mapping for the column Account_External_ID
by adding one row and setting the value for each table column. In this example,
the column Account_External_ID is mapped with the
external ID field talendlena__Account_External_ID__c of
the Account object, so the value for Column name of Talend
Schema is Account_External_ID, the value
for Lookup relationship field name and Module
name is Account, and the value for
External id name is
- Clear the Extend Insert and Die on Error check boxes so that erroneous data can be gathered via the connection.
Double-click the second tFixedFlowInput component to
open its Basic settings view on the
In the Mode area, select Use Inline
Table and in the table displayed, enter the data to be inserted
into the Salesforce Contact object. In this example, the input data is as
Beckham;David;2018010001;account_talend_exid Taylor;Swift;2018010002;account_talend_exid ;;2018010003;account_talend_exid
You can also select Use Inline Content, and then copy and paste the input data into the Content field displayed.
- Double-click the first tLogRow component and on its Basic settings view, select Table in the Mode area to display the result in a table.
- Do the same to configure the second tLogRow component.