About this task
This use case requires one cFile component, one cIdempotentComsumer component, and two cProcessor components.
- From the Palette, expand the Connectivity folder, select the cFile component, and drop it onto the design workspace as the message source component.
- Expand the Routing folder, select the cIdempotentComsumer component and drop it onto the design workspace as the message deduplicator.
- Expand the Custom folder, drop two cProcessor components onto the design workspace, one as the consumer for deduplicated messages and another for all messages.
- Right-click the cFile component, select Row > Route from the contextual menu and click the cIdempotentComsumer component.
- Right-click the cIdempotentComsumer component, select Row > idemp from the contextual menu and click the cProcessor component on the top.
- Connect the cIdempotentComsumer component to the other cProcessor component using a Row > Route connection. This optional connection will retrieve all the messages coming from the source.
- Label the components to better identify their roles in the Route.