|Product affected||Talend Studio|
This patch is cumulative. It includes all previous generally available patches for Talend Studio 6.5.1.
NOTE: To download this patch, liaise with your Support contact at Talend.
This patch is cumulative and contains the following fixes:
- TPS-3123 [6.5.1] Patch TPS-2795 is overriden by patches (TBD-8618)
The patch also includes the following patches:
- TPS-2307[6.5.1] Adapt Studio usage of jobserver client to authorize each operation (TUP-19282)
- TPS-2364[6.5.1] Implicit tContextLoad : Does not load variables when From File is initialized with a context variable (TUP-19528)
- TPS-2374[6.5.1] Cannot connect from studio to TAC via proxy server with basic authentication (TUP-19270)
- TPS-2390[6.5.1] Cannot List HDFS Directory When Retrieving Schema From Metadata Hadoop Cluster Connection (TUP-19610)
- TPS-2413[6.5.1] Studio cannot download third-party libraries from update.talend.com:443 behind proxy server (TUP-19667)
- TPS-2469[6.5.1] Child jobs are not being generated via itemfilter in CI Builder (TUP-19756)
- TPS-2463[6.5.1] Cannot Add Remote Server to Talend (TUP-20045)
- TPS-2485[6.5.1] java.lang.NullPointerException on opening a job that uses context variable group (TUP-20114)
- TPS-2514[6.5.1] java.lang.StackOverflowException when job is run (TUP-19691)
- TPS-2531[6.5.1] SAP Metadata infoobject retrieval issue (TUP-20195)
- TPS-2539[6.5.1] Talend Studio v6.5 always prompts for git credentials after clicking the checkbox to store in secure store. (TUP-19949)
- TPS-2544[6.5.1] Studio "Attempted to beginRule: F/.Java/src/main/java, does not match outer scope rule" Error (TUP-20166)
- TPS-2544[6.5.1] Studio failed to connect to a local git bitbucket project defined in TMC with "Failed to create branch" (TUP-20096)
- TPS-2544[6.5.1] Save testcases after creating on job takes too much time to a git project (TUP-19746)
- TPS-2533[6.5.1] Compilation error for tFileInputPositional in Big Data Batch when Pattern field is set with a context variable (TBD-7040)
- TPS-2575[6.5.1] java.lang.StackOverflowError in 6.5.1 studio (TUP-20312)
- TPS-2577[6.5.1] Spark job fails compilation with MapR 5.1.0 - Schema/Column size Issue (TBD-6518)
- TPS-2598[6.5.1] BASE64Decoder and BASE64Encoder should be replaced by other class (TDQ-14095)
- TPS-2597[6.5.1] tdm folder missing when generate the war file (TUP-20438)
- TPS-2557[6.5.1] Building a job is slow in Studio with Cloud Remote Project mode (TUP-19833)
- TPS-2625[6.5.1] Migration tasks are re-executed and encrypting passwords (TUP-20391)
- TPS-2630[6.5.1] Adding context environment in the reference project, they do not get updated in the main project (TUP-20411)
- TPS-2699[6.5.1] Can't save the URL string in report editor (TDQ-15840)
- TPS-2692[6.5.1] Cannot Run Job (DQ report component) with Snowflake JDBC (TDQ-15815 TDQ-15259)
- TPS-2594[6.5.1] Custom distribution fixes for MapR 6.0.1 support (TBD-7301)
- TPS-2710[6.5.1] Wrong branch value in jobs generated by CI (TUP-20223)
- TPS-2649[6.5.1] Documentation for tXMLMap does not show the mapping (TUP-20570)
- TPS-2691[6.5.1] Unable to retreive tables from AS400 (TUP-20164)
- TPS-2753[6.5.1] Studio cant be installed in a folder with space in folder name (TUP-20985)
- TPS-2774[6.5.1] Studio Crash using tmap component after McOS Mojave Upgrade (TUP-20866)
- TPS-2769[6.5.1] Reference Project - New context group variable not getting applied to the jobs (TUP-20778)
- TPS-2830[6.5.1] OnSubJob Links Not Working (TUP-21333)
- TPS-2846[6.5.1] Unable to retrieve the schema from Synonym but works fine for table (TUP-21086)
- TPS-2854[6.5.1] Should exclude unnecessary standard job library dependency in sub big data job (TUP-21596)
- TPS-2901[6.5.1] The exception "NoSuchDatabaseException:Database"xxxx"not found (TBD-8077)
- TPS-2952[6.5.1] Conditions declared for cMessageRouter component not getting propagated in the respective Route Test Case created (TESB-24784)
- TPS-2948[6.5.1] Facing issue while accessing joblet present on job in main project (TUP-21474)
Consider the following requirements for your system:
- Talend Studio 6.5.1 must be installed.
Installing the patch using Software update
- Logon TAC and switch to Configuration->Software Update, enter the correct values and save referring to the documentation: https://help.talend.com/reader/f7Em9WV_cPm2RRywucSN0Q/j9x5iXV~vyxMlUafnDeja
- Switch to Software update page, where the new patch will be listed. The patch can be downloaded from here into the nexus repository.
- On Studio Side: Logon Studio with remote mode, on the logon page the Update button is displayed, click this button to install the patch.
Installing the patch using Talend Studio
- Create folder which named "patches" under your studio installer directory and copy patch .zip file to this folder.
- Restart your studio,will popup up prompt window at first time and then click ok button to install the patch, or restart commandline, patch will be installed automatically.
The following files are installed by this patch: