About this task
To store the complete files on an FTP server:
In the design workspace, select FTPPut,
and click the Component tab to define the
basic settings for tFTPPut.
- Enter the host name and the port number in their corresponding fields.
- Enter your connection details in the corresponding Username and Password fields.
- Browse to the local directory, or enter it manually in the Local directory field.
- Enter the details of the remote server directory.
- Select the transfer mode from the Transfer mode list.
- On the Files panel, click on the plus button to add new lines and fill in the filemasks of all files to be copied onto the remote directory. In this scenario, the files to be saved on the FTP server are all text files.
Save your Job and press F6 to execute
Files defined in the Filemask are copied on the remote server.