Dropping and linking components - 6.5
- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Positional components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Positional components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Positional components
- Talend Studio
Drop a tFileInputPositional component
from the Palette to the design workspace.
Drop a tFileOutputXML component as well.
This file is meant to receive the references in a structured way.
Right-click the tFileInputPositional
component and select Row
Main. Then drag it onto the
tFileOutputXML component and release
when the plug symbol shows up.