In this scenario, you need to select the appropriate number and composition of participants in a beta testing program by using the Beta Candidates campaign.
Start by defining the campaign metadata.
- In the home page, click .
- Enter a name and a description for the new campaign in the Name and Description fields respectively.
- Select ARBITRATION as the campaign type.
- In the QUESTION field, enter the question to use in the campaign, for example: Does the candidate make a good beta tester?
- Enter Yes and No as the arbitration answers in the two by-default ANSWERS fields.
- Use the button to add more answer choices when needed.
- Click in the CAMPAIGN OWNERS field and select from the list one or more data stewards to grant them access on the current campaign.