As a campaign owner, you can define roles in campaigns to decide which data stewards are part of the campaign and which data stewards can access which tasks and in what transition of the campaign workflow.
However, it is possible to create and start a campaign without defining any roles and edit the campaign later to add the roles of your choice.
After defining the metadata of the campaign, you need to group data stewards into roles and assign them access rights.
- In the home page, click .
- Name the first role ACCOUNT ANALYST and click to save
- Click in the fields below each of the defined roles and select from the
list the data stewards to whom you want to assign the role.This list shows all the users defined in Talend Administration Center and assigned the role of data stewards.
- Repeat the above steps to add a second role and name it ACCOUNT MANAGER.
- Select from the Add a steward list the user to validate the choices of the user who is assigned the first role.