In this scenario, you need to address potential duplicates in the contact records in the enterprise CRM system by using the CRM Data Deduplication campaign.
Start by defining the campaign metadata.
- In the home page, click .
- Enter a name and a description for the new campaign in the Name and Description fields respectively.
- Select Merging as the campaign type.
- Leave the DEFINE SOURCES option inactivated as duplicate data in this example comes from one source.
- Click in the CAMPAIGN OWNERS field and select from the list one or more data stewards to grant them access on the current campaign.