The result of the preparation will be exported to a MySQL database.
In the design workspace, select tDataprepRun and click the
Component tab to define its basic
- In the Property Type list, select Built-in to set the database connection details manually.
- In the DB Version list, select the version of MySQL you are using, MySQL 5 in this example.
- In the Host, Port, Database, Username and Password fields, enter the MySQL connection details and the user authentication data for the database, between double quotes.
- In the Table Name field, type the name of the table to be write in, between double quotes.
- From the Action on table drop-down list, select Create table if does not exist.
- From the Action on data drop-down list, select Insert.
- Click Sync columns to retrieve the new output schema, inherited from the tDataprepRun component.