Setting up Hortonworks High Availability in Talend Studio
- You are using a Talend solution with Big Data
- You have High Availability properly configured in your Hortonworks cluster
The easiest way to enable High Availability is to import the HA configuration from the following Hadoop configuration files into the metadata of the Hortonworks connection:
You can ask the administrator of your cluster for these files and store them in a folder.
Proceed as follows:
- In the Repository , from the Hortonworks connection metadata you have created under the Hadoop cluster node, open the [Hadoop Cluster Connection] wizard.
- Select the Use custom Hadoop configurations check box and click the [...]
button next to it to open the [Hadoop Configuration Import Wizard].
Note: The above image is only an example.
- Follow the instructions in this wizard to import the *-site.xml files. If you need help using this wizard, see Import Hadoop configuration.