|Product affected||Talend ESB Runtime|
This patch is cumulative. It includes the previous generally available patches for Camel libraries in Talend ESB Runtime 7.0.1.
Some patches for other parts of the Talend ESB Runtime have to be installed separately.
NOTE: To download this patch, liaise with your Support contact at Talend.
This patch contains the following fixes:
- TPS-3139: [7.0.1] Intercept issue when onException maximumRedeliveries is enabled (TESB-25575)
- TPS-2878: [7.0.1] Bundle in 'Active' State but Camel Context not initialized (TESB-24132)
- TPS-2928: [7.0.1] Bug in Camel-2.20 for setting UP File Idempotent Cache-Runtime Part fix(TESB-24898)
- TPS-3081: [7.0.1] After applying patch TPS-2928, CPU and Heap are overloaded.(TESB-25389)
- TPS-3105: [7.0.1] Ensure file name repository to run with low resource consumption and deterministic eviction of oldest entries (TESB-25389)
- TPS-3113: [7.0.1] CXF Cleanup does not work properly in case of a failed bundle start (Part 2 - DefaultCamelContext doStop() Problem) (TESB-25690)
Consider the following requirements for your system:
- Talend ESB Runtime 7.0.1 must be installed.
- TPS-2650 and TPS-3015 must be installed before the current patch.
- TPS-2928, TPS-3081, TPS-3105, TPS-3113, TPS-2878 are superseded by the current patch, so they may or may not be installed previously
- Current patch must be installed together with TPS-2919 (for Studio)
Installing the patch manually
- Extract into folder 'Runtime_Home' or 'Runtime_Home/container'
- Start Runtime container
- Uninstall and reinstall features : (Error messages at this step can be ignored)
- karaf@trun()> feature:repo-refresh
- karaf@trun()> feature:uninstall camel-blueprint
- karaf@trun()> feature:uninstall camel-dozer
- karaf@trun()> feature:uninstall camel-core
- karaf@trun()> feature:install camel-core
- karaf@trun()> feature:install camel-blueprint
- karaf@trun()> feature:install camel-dozer