- In your Studio, open the Job used in , and double-click the tXMLMap component to open its Map Editor.
- Right-click the customer element in the output table and select Remove group element from the contextual menu.
- On the top of the output table, click the wrench icon and set the value of the All in one property to false.
Right-click the LabelState element and select
As aggregate element from the contextual menu.
The LabelState element tags the state information
of each customer and the customer information will be classified according to the
To make the aggregate element available, ensure that the value of the All in one property is set to false. For further information about the All in one feature, see Talend Studio User Guide.
- Click OK to validate the changes and close the Map Editor.
- Press Ctrl+S to save the Job and then F6 to run the Job.
As shown above, tXMLMap outputs two separate XML flows, each of which carries the information of one state and the customers from that state.