Talend Studio allows you to create a local connection so that you can work on your projects locally.
- Launch Talend Studio.
- In the Talend Studio login window, click the Manage Connections button to open the Connections window.
- In the Connections window, click the + button to create a new connection.
- Select Local from the Repository list and enter a Name and Description for the connection.
- Enter the user account in the User E-mail field.
- Specify the directory for your local workspace.
- Click OK.
You can now select the newly created connection in the Talend Studio login window to connect to your local projects.