Create a new user and grant him read-write authorization in VisualSVN - 7.2
Talend Data Services Platform Installation Guide for Windows
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend Activity Monitoring Console
- Talend Administration Center
- Talend Artifact Repository
- Talend CommandLine
- Talend Data Preparation
- Talend Data Stewardship
- Talend DQ Portal
- Talend ESB
- Talend Identity and Access Management
- Talend Installer
- Talend JobServer
- Talend Log Server
- Talend Repository Manager
- Talend Runtime
- Talend SAP RFC Server
- Talend Studio
- Installation and Upgrade
Click Create new user... in the main window of
Then define a user name and his password.
Right-click on <my_repo>.
Change the default user (everyone)
permissions to no access.
Select your user name in the list displaying and click OK.
Check that the granted permissions are read/write.