Talend DQ Portal is deprecated from Talend 7.1 onwards. You can connect the data quality data mart to your own reporting tool.
Before you begin
This procedure only applies if you are migrating from a version of Talend Studio prior to 6.x to version 6.0 or later.
- Log in to Talend DQ Portal using the administrator credentials.
- Click the Repository Management button and in the menu that opens, click the Import/Export button.
- Click the Browse... button to browse your system to the zip file you want to import.
- Select the Jasper report engine you are using, then click Next.
- Select the data source you want to migrate, then click Next.
- Check the metadata conflicts. In case of a migration, select No in the drop-down list.