Reopening the tasks that have been resolved and transitioned to the final state in the workflow is sometimes necessary to fix the updates done on the values in master records.
In the RECONCILING CLIENT DATA campaign created for this example, master records are approved and marked as resolved. The data steward who is granted the ACCOUNT MANAGER role can now access the list of the resolved tasks and decide whether it is necessary to reopen some given tasks and fix the updates done on the values in master records.
Before you begin
A campaign owner has created the campaign and granted you access to it.
For further information, see Defining roles in the campaign.
Master records are approved and transitioned to the last step in the workflow.
For further information, see Approving changes in master records.
- You have accessed Talend Data Stewardship as a data steward.
- In the MY TASKS page, click the campaign name,
RECONCILING CIIENT DATA, to open a list of the resolved
tasks.Resolved tasks are always unassigned. However, the data steward who has the ACCOUNT MANAGER role in this example can access them.
- Select a task or hold the SHIFT/Ctrl key and select the tasks for which you need to take a different decision.
- In the right panel, click Row and:
- Expand Reopen tasks.
- Select Selected tasks from the Selection list.
- Select To validate from the Target state list.
- Click SUBMIT.
The selected tasks are reopened and sent back to the validation state in the workflow.