The white part of the quality bar indicates that a column contains empty records. You may want to remove the rows containing these empty records.
In the quality bar, data that matches the column type is shown in green, while orange shows invalid data that does not match the column type.
- In the First_Name column, click the white part of the quality bar.
- Click Delete the Rows with Empty Cell to remove the rows
with missing data.
You can perform this action for any given column, but there is a simpler way to remove all the empty rows from your dataset.
- In the top left of the grid, click the white arrow and select
Display rows with empty values.
This action applies a filter on all the empty entries from the dataset.
- In the functions panel, on the top right of your screen, type Delete
these filtered rows and click the result to execute the associated
The remaining rows containing empty cells are removed from the dataset.
- Click the bin icon in the filter bar to clear the filter and display the whole dataset again.
All the rows containing empty records are removed from the dataset and the quality bar under each column is now fully green.