In order to better identify a column, you can rename it.
You will rename the two columns previously created and give them a meaningful name. Those new colums will be used to create the local part of the email addresses.
- Click the column you want to rename, First_Name_Copy in this example.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Double-click the name of the column.
- Use the Rename Column option in the column contextual menu.
- Enter Email_First_Name as new column name and press Enter to apply it.
- Repeat these steps to rename the Last_Name_Copy column as Email_Last_Name.
The selected columns are renamed.