Read data records from the specified data container.
You can also retrieve a snapshot of a specific MDM record and navigate through the record history. For more information, see https://help.talend.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=242680111.
- containerName: This is a String value which specifies the name of the data container from which you want to read data records.
- containerType: This is a String value which represents the type of the data container. It is either ‘MASTER’ (default) or ‘STAGING’, which is not case sensitive.
For more information about the query language, see Select clauses.
- Content-Type: It must be application/json.
- Authorization: Basic Authentication scheme
- Accept: application/xml or application/json. The Accept header tells the server to return either JSON or XML content. By default, the result is returned in JSON format.
The data record(s) you queried from the specified data container.