Double-click tTeradataTPTExec to open its Basic settings view.
- Fill in the TDPID, Database name, Username, and Password fields with your Teradata database connection details.
- In the Table field, enter the name of the table into which the source data will be loaded. In this example, it is person.
- In the Script generated folder field, browse to the directory under which the Teradata Parallel Transporter script file will be created during the Job execution. In this example, it is E:/.
- In the Load file field, browse to the file that contains the source data. In this example, it is E:/person.csv.
- In the Error file field, specify the file in which log messages will be recorded. In this example, it is E:/error.log.
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to open the schema editor.
Click the [+] button to add three columns: id of the integer type, name and sex of the string type. Note that id and name in Db Column are enclosed in a pair of \" since they are Teradata database keywords.Click OK to validate these changes and close the schema editor.
Click Advanced settings to open its view,
and then select the Apply TPT consumer operator
optional attributes check box and click the [+] button below the Optional attributes table to add the following attributes
needed: ErrorLimit, ErrorTable1, QueryBandSessInfo, and TraceLevel.
For VARCHAR attributes, enter their values between double quotation marks.