Double click tRowGenerator to open the
[tRowGenerator Editor] window.
In the [tRowGenerator Editor] window, define the data to be generated. For this Job, the schema is composed of two columns: ID and Name.Enter the Number of Rows for RowGenerator to generate.
- Double click tFileOutputDelimited to define its properties in the Component view.
- Next to File Name, browse to the output file or enter a name for the output file to be created.
Between double quotation marks, enter the delimiters to be used next to
Row Separator and Field Separator.
Click Edit schema and check that the schema matches the input schema. If need be, click Sync Columns.
Double click tTeradataTPump to open its
In the Basic settings tab of the Component view, define the tTeradataTPump parameters. I
- Enter the Database name, User name and Password in accordance with your database authentication information.
- Specify the Table into which you want to insert the customer data. In this scenario, it is called mytable.
- In the Script generated folder field, browse to the folder in which you want to store the script files generated.
- In the Load file field, browse to the file which contains the customer data.
- In the Error file field, browse to the file in which you want to log the error information.
- In the Action on data field, select Insert.