Configure the three tDataStewardshipTaskInput components to retrieve tasks from an Arbitration, a Resolution and a Merging campaigns defined on the server.
Double-click the first tDataStewardshipTaskInput component to open its Basic settings view.
In the URL field, enter the address of
the server suffixed with /data-stewardship/, for example http://localhost:19999/data-stewardship/.
In this example, all connection information is defined as context parameters and centralized in the Studio repository. For further information about context parameters, see Talend Studio User Guide.
Enter your login information to the server in the Username and Password fields.
To enter your password, click the [...] button next to the Password field, enter your password between double quotes in the dialog box that opens and click OK.
- Click Find a campaign to open a dialog box which lists the campaigns defined on the server and for which you are the owner or you have the access rights.
- Select the Override enforcement of data model check box to read the tasks even if their schema type does not match what has been defined on the Talend Data Stewardship server.
Click a column header to sort the list alphabetically for text
columns and chronologically for the date column. Select the campaign from which
to retrieve the tasks, Beta Candidates for the first
component, and click OK.
The Campaign, Label and Type fields are automatically filled in with the campaign metadata.The schema of the selected campaign is retrieved from the server and is read-only. You can click Edit Schema to display it. A number of extra columns are added to the schema to give task metadata.
Filter the tasks you want to retrieve from the Beta Candidates campaign as follows:
- From the State list, select to retrieve the resolved tasks.
- From the Assignee list, select Any Assignee to retrieve the tasks per the search criteria assigned to any campaign participants.
- From the Priority list, select Any priority to retrieve the tasks tagged with any priority level.
- From the Choice list, select Yes to retrieve the tasks of the candidates who have been accepted for the beta testing program.
In the Tag field, enter the
tag or tags you want to associate with the tasks, use a comma to separate
You can use the tag(s) to filter the tasks you want to retrieve.
- In the Query field, enter the query statement you want to use to refine the filter you defined in the component properties, if needed.
Click Advanced settings to
open the corresponding view and:
- Set the number of tasks you want to have in each batch in the Batch Size field.
- Keep the Consume tasks when they are read check box selected to retrieve the same tasks only once.
Double-click the other tDataStewardshipTaskInput components and follow the same steps
to decide what tasks to retrieve from the Product
Catalog, CRM Data
Deduplication and Matching on Spark
With the Merging campaign CRM Data Deduplication, the Retrieve only golden record check box is selected by default as what should interest you is master records.