Talend Studio Installer is a convenient way of installing your Talend Studio. As it comes with an embedded Java Environment, you can install it without any prerequisites.
Warning: Make sure that the path of your installation directory and that of your workspace directory contain no space or special characters, which may cause Talend Studio to fail to work because of JVM compatibility issues.
- Download the TalendStudio-A-B-C-linux-x64-installer.run file.
- Double-click the TalendStudio-A-B-C-linux-x64-installer.run file to launch Talend Studio Installer.
Make the TalendStudio-A-B-C-linux-x64-installer.run file
executable with the following command:
chmod +x TalendStudio-A-B-C-linux-x64-installer.run
Launch the Talend Studio Installer with
the following command:
- Accept the License Agreement.
- Choose the directory where you want your Talend product to be installed.
- Add your license file.
- Choose where you want the workspace directory to be located.
- Launch the installation.