The Client installation mode is a simple way of installing your Talend Studio with its default configuration.
Before you begin
- Download all required files. For more information, see Talend Installer specific prerequisites.
- Check that all default ports are open. For more informations, see Proxy and firewall allowlist information.
- Ensure that the dist file is in the same directory as the Talend Installer file. Depending on your license, this file is called either Talend-Tools-Installer-YYYYYYYY_YYYY-VA.B.C-linux-x64-installer.run or Talend-Installer-YYYYYYYY_YYYY-VA.B.C-linux-x64-installer.run.
Run the installer.
- To run the Talend Installer from the desktop, first login as superuser then make the Talend Installer file an executable file and double click it.
- To run the Talend Installer from the command line, first make the Talend Installer file an executable file, then run it. To do this, enter the following
chmod +x <Talend-Installer>.run ./<Talend-Installer>.run
- Accept the License Agreement.
- Choose the directory where you want your Talend product to be installed.
- Choose Client in the installation mode list.
- Add your license file.
- Launch the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can remove the dist file to save space on your disk.
Talend Studio is now installed and can be executed.