Big Data Platform
Cloud API Services Platform
Cloud Big Data Platform
Cloud Data Fabric
Cloud Data Management Platform
Data Management Platform
Data Services Platform
Real-Time Big Data Platform
In the Profiling perspective, the Tasks view lists all the tasks you create in Talend Studio and also those automatically generated, for example the Java tasks generated when executing the data quality Jobs.
You can create filters to decide what to list in the task view.
At least one task is added to an item in Profiling perspective.
Before you begin
Open the task list.
The Tasks view is displayed.
Click the drop-down arrow in the top right corner of the view,
and then select Configure
The Configure contents... dialog box is displayed showing the by-default configuration.
- Click New to open a dialog box and then enter a name for the new filter.
Click OK to close the
The new filter is listed in the Configurations list.
Set the different options for the new filter as the following:
- From the Scope list, select a filter scope option, and then click Select... to open a dialog box where you can select a working set for your filter.
- Select whether you want to display completed or not completed tasks or both of them.
- Select to display tasks according to their priority or according to the text they have.
- Finally, select the check boxes of the task types you want to list.
Click OK to confirm your
changes and close the dialog box.
The task list shows only the tasks that confirm to the new filter options.