Cloud API Services Platform
Cloud Data Fabric
Data Services Platform
Real-Time Big Data Platform
Talend Studio allows you to publish your Routes and Data Service Jobs into a Docker registry.
Open the Route or Job that you want to build as a Microservice Docker image in the design work space. In the Deployment view of the Job tab, from the Build Type list, select RouteMicroservice for Routes and Microservice for ESB for Jobs. Save the Route or Job.
- In the Repository tree view, select the Route or Job item you want to publish into a Docker registry.
- Right-click it and select Publish in the menu.
In the Publish wizard, select Docker Image as the export type, and click Next.
Select the Only export the default context option to export only the default context used in the Route or Job.
Select the Enable Prometheus metrics endpoint check box to build the Prometheus metrics endpoint into the Microservice to monitor the execution of Routes, JVM memory, CPU consumption, and so on. By default, this feature bridges all the JMX attributes and values into Prometheus. For more information about Prometheus, see https://prometheus.io/.
- This option is applicable only to Routes.
- This option is available only if you have installed the R2020-08 Studio Monthly update or a later one delivered by Talend. For more information, check with your administrator.
Select Local or specify a remote address based on your Docker engine installation.
Warning: If you select the Remote option, make sure that Docker deamon is started with a remote port.
Specify your Docker image name, and image tag.
By default, the image name is derived from the project name and Route or Job name, and the image tag is derived from the version of the Route or Job. You can specify a new name and tag here or customize the default settings globally in Project Settings. For more information, see Customizing Docker images build settings.Warning: Underscore characters are not supported in Docker image names, therefore make sure the Docker image name value does not contain underscore characters.
- Specify your user name and password.
- Click Finish to start publishing your Docker image to the specified Docker registry.