You can restore a repository backup in Metadata Manager.
When restoring a backup, objects that already exist in the repository are reused and not overwritten by the content of the backup.
Before you begin
- You have signed in as a user assigned to the Administrators group.
- You have created an empty folder in your repository.
- From Metadata Manager, right-click the empty folder in the Repository panel.
- Click .
- Select a directory on the server machine where the backup is stored.
- Click Restore.
- Once completed, close the dialog box.