Before you begin
- As an administrator, you have created and configured the SAML application in Okta.
- As an administrator, you have set up the users and the user attributes of your application in Okta.
- You have signed in as a user assigned to the Administrators or Security Administrators group.
- Go to Metadata Manager or to MANAGE from Metadata Explorer. from
- Select Users.
On the toolbar, select SAML2 External Authentication
from the drop-down list.
- Click the Configure SAML Server icon next to the drop-down list.
Fill in the required information using the previously saved Identity Provider
Field Action IdP Entity ID Enter the Identity Provider Issuer. X509 Certificate Enter the public X509 certificate of your identity provider. SSO HTTP-POST Binding URI Enter the Identity Provider Single-Sign On URL. SSO HTTP-Redirect Binding URI Enter the Identity Provider Single-Sign On URL.
- Click User Attribute Mapping and fill in the fields with the corresponding SAML attributes to retrieve the user information you have previously set in Okta.
- Click OK and save.
Reopen the browser and try to access Talend Data Catalog.
You are redirected to Okta for authentication.