- Double-click the tFileOutputDelimited component to display the Basic settings view and define the component properties.
- In the File Name field, set the path to the file that will contain the encrypted masked values.
- Press F6 to save and execute the Job.
PhoneNumber;ORIGINAL_MARK 02 5550 8328;true 03 9757 4150;false 08 5550 3018;true 08 6557 6048;false 07 5550 5556;true 03 4168 8957;false
Original records are labeled as
true. Substitute records are labeled
The component generated masked output values in the same format -
XX XXXX XXXX- as the input values:
- Two-digit area code was masked with one of the defined values: "02,03,07,08"
- The first four-digit line numbers were masked with one of the defined values: "2000,9999"
- The second four-digit line numbers were masked with a value within the specified range: "0000,9999"
- The input values use space characters as separators. Those characters are left unchanged in the masked values.
A format-encryption method and a password were used to bijectively mask data. Each phone number is masked with a unique value.
To unmask those numbers, follow the procedure Unmasking Australian phone numbers.