The two tFileInputDelimited components read from the csv files input data about international customers and lookup data about stewards' emails and countries. The tMap component combines rows from the country columns in the input and lookup data.
If there are customers whose countries do not match any record in the lookup file, the Job writes the tasks in the campaign and leaves them unassigned.
- Double-click each of the tFileInputDelimited components to open its Basic settings view.
- Define the schema which corresponds to the input file structure in the first component and the schema of the lookup file in the second component.
- Set the row and field separators in the corresponding fields and the header and footer, if any.
Double-click tMap to open its editor.
Map the input data flow to the output flow in the
For further information about tMap, see tmap-standard-properties_r.html.
- To create the join to the lookup data, drop the country column from the main flow onto the same column of the lookup flow.
- Map the steward column from the lookup flow to the same column in the loadtasks table.
- Click OK to close the editor.