Configuring the tRESTClient component - 7.3
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > ESB components > ESB REST components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > ESB components > ESB REST components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > ESB components > ESB REST components
- Last publication date
Double-click the tRESTClient
component to open its Basic settings
Fill the URL field with the URL of
the REST service built in the service Job, "http://localhost:8088/".
Fill the Relative Path
with the "UserInfo".
From the HTTP Method list, select
Leave the rest of the settings as they are.
Connect tRESTClient to tLogRow using the Row > Response
connection. Keep the default settings of the tLogRow to monitor the message exchanges.