Counting the occurrences of each hashtag - 7.3
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Messaging components (Integration) > Kafka components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Messaging components (Integration) > Kafka components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Messaging components (Integration) > Kafka components
Double-click tAggregateRow to open its
Click the [...] button next to Edit
schema to open the schema editor.
On the output side, click the [+] button two
times to add two rows to the output schema table and rename these new schema
columns to hashtag and count, respectively.
Click OK to validate these changes and accept
the propagation prompted by the pop-up dialog box.
In the Group by table, add one row by clicking
the [+] button and select hashtag for both the Output
column column and the Input column
position column. This passes data from the hashtag column of the input schema to the hashtag column of the output schema.
In the Operations table, add one row by
clicking the [+] button.
In the Output column column, select count, in the Function
column, select count and in the Input column position column, select hashtag.