Set the input component - 7.3
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Database components (Integration) > Oracle components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Database components (Integration) > Oracle components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Database components (Integration) > Oracle components
Double-click the tFileInputDelimited component to open
its Basic settings view.
In the File Name field, browse to the input file, in
this example person_table.txt.
Click [...] next to the Edit
schema field to describe the structure of the input file.
Click [+] to add the three columns,
name as String,
age as Integer and
country as String.