Cloud API Services Platform
Cloud Data Fabric
Data Services Platform
Real-Time Big Data Platform
About this task
To build a Route to an ESB Runtime KAR file, complete the following:
In the Repository tree view, right-click the Route you want
to build, and select Build Route to open the Build
Route dialog box.
You can show/hide a tree view of all created Jobs in Talend Studio directly from the Build Route dialog box by clicking the and the buttons respectively. This accessibility helps to modify the selected items to be exported directly from the dialog box without having to close it and go back to the Repository tree view in Talend Studio to do that.
- In the To archive file field, browse to the directory where you want to save your built Route.
- In the Route Version area, select the version number of the Route you want to build if you have created more than one version of the Route.
- In the Build Type area, ESB Runtime Kar file is selected by default.
- Click Finish to validate your changes, complete the export operation and close the dialog box.
- If you want to rebuild the built Route into your own KAR with Maven, select the Add maven script check box in the Options area to include the required Maven script in the target archive, which is a .zip file in this case.
A .kar or .zip file for the Route is created in the defined place.