Cloud API Services Platform
Cloud Big Data
Cloud Big Data Platform
Cloud Data Fabric
Cloud Data Integration
Cloud Data Management Platform
- Launch Talend Studio.
- In the Talend Studio login window, click Manage Connections to open the Connections window.
- In the Connections window, click the + button to create a new connection.
- From the Repository list, select a Talend Cloud server or select Cloud - Custom if you want to set up a custom connection to Talend Management Console.
- Enter the name for the connection in the Name field.
- If needed, enter the description for the connection in the Description field.
- Enter your login name in the User name field.
Enter your personal access token in the Token
The logon credential information is case sensitive.
You can check your login name or generate a personal access token from your Profile Preferences in Talend Cloud. For more information, see Generating a Personal Access Token.
Specify the directory for your workspace in the
You cannot use an existing local workspace for a remote connection. If needed, you can create another folder in Talend Studio alongside the default workspace folder.Warning: Make sure that the path of your workspace directory contains no space or special characters, which may cause Talend Studio to fail to work because of JVM compatibility issues.
- If you select Cloud - Custom from the Repository list, enter the server URL in the Web-app URL field.
Click Check URL to validate the connectivity.
If your Talend Studio fails to connect to the remote server, a dialog box is displayed to allow you to:
- Retry connecting to the remote server.
- Modify the connection timeout time to allow more retries. The value 0 means no connection timeout.
If needed, click Cancel to close the dialog box and check your connection details.
- If needed, click Preferences and in the Preferences dialog box that opens, configure the network connections and the timeout settings for Talend Studio.
You can now select the newly created connection from the On connection drop-down list in the Talend Studio login window to connect to a collaborative project.
If you connect to a remote project hosted on Talend Management Console, Talend Studio is automatically connected to Talend Cloud, which allows you to publish artifacts designed in Talend Studio to Talend Cloud. Once the connection is established, any update in your artifacts from Talend Studio can be pushed to Talend Cloud right away.
If you connect to a local project, you need to set up the connection to Talend Cloud manually. For more information, see Connecting Talend Studio to Talend Cloud.