About this task
Follow these steps to add an execution task on the Service first.
On the top toolbar of the ESB Conductor page, click
Add to display the configuration panel of the
- In the Label field of the panel, type in the name of the task, here it is airport. Fill a description in the Description field if needed.
- In the Tag field, type in the name of the group in which you want to group your task, here it is Mygroup.
- In the Feature area, click the Select Feature button to select from the Artifact Repository the artifact you want to deploy and start. A wizard named Select Feature from Nexus repository opens.
In the Select Feature from Nexus repository wizard,
select the Repository in the Repository
Browse through the tree structure and select the artifact you want to deploy and start. Here it is airport-feature. Click OK to close the wizard.
- In the Type list, select Service.
- In the Server field, select the server you registered on the Servers page.
Keep the default settings of the other fields then save your task. The airport task is created.
Repeat these steps to add an execution task on the data service Job and the Route. When creating the execution task on the data service Job, select Generic in the Type list, For the Route, select Route.