Talend Administration Center gives access to the Monitoring node which provides detailed monitoring capabilities that can be used to:
- consolidate log information collected,
- understand the underlying component and job interaction,
- provide task execution information in a timely manner,
- prevent faults that could be unexpectedly generated,
- support the system management decisions.
For a real-life use case of these features, see Theory into practice: Executing and monitoring a data integration Job.
Access to the different Monitoring pages depends on your license. For more information, refer to What modules and features are available depending on your license.