- If you created a placeholder to be used with your profile, you need to release the placeholder before releasing the profile. For more information, see Releasing a placeholder.
- On the upper half of the Provisioning page, click the Profiles tab.
- Expand the Category and name nodes of the profile, select the unreleased version.
From the toolbar on the Profiles tab, click
Release to show the Release Profile wizard.
- In the Release Version field, type in the version you want to give the profile when releasing it.
- In the Placeholders Category list, select the category of the placeholder you want to apply to the profile when releasing it.
- In the Placeholders Version list, select the version of the placeholder to apply to the profile.
Click Release to validate the release or
Cancel to cancel it.
Once released, the version number displays under the name of the profile.