Adding and linking the components - Cloud - 8.0
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
perspective, create a new
Standard Job and call it di_to_di.
Click the point in the design workspace where you want to add the first component,
start typing tFileInputDelimited, and then click
the name of the component when it appears in the list proposed in order to select
Do the same to add a tHMap component and a
tFileOutputXML component as well.
Connect the tFileInputDelimited component to the
tHMap component using a Row
> Main link, then connect the tHMap
component to the tFileOutputXML component using a
Row > Main link.