Defining the properties of tFileInputDelimited - Cloud - 8.0
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
Select the tFileInputDelimited component to
define its properties.
In the Basic settings tab, click
the [...] button next to the File name/Stream field then browse to the location on
your file system where the input Excel file is stored, or enter the path manually
between double quotes. For this example, use
Select the CSV options check box.
Change the Field Separator to a
comma, between double quotes (",").
Change the value of Header to
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to define the schema.
Add three columns and rename them txn_id,
payment_date and first_name (which
correspond to the names of the first three columns in the input file, and is
sufficient for the purposes of this example), and then click OK.
Leave all the other parameters unchanged.