Defining the properties of tHMap - Cloud - 8.0
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
Select the tHMap component to define its
Click the [...] button next to the Open Map Editor field to create a new map based on the input
and output of tHMap.
In the tHMap Structure Generate/Select dialog box
that opens, select Generate hierarchical mapper structure
based on the schema and then click Next
to generate the input structure.
Do the same for the output structure.
In the Map editor that opens, drag the txn_id
element of Input (map) to the id element of Output (map). Do the same
to map payment_date to date and first_name to name, and then save your changes.