Adding and linking the components - Cloud - 8.0
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
create a new Job and call it tdm_to_tdm.
Click the point in the design workspace where you want to add the first
component, start typing tFileInputRaw, and then
click the name of the component when it appears in the list proposed in order to
Do the same to add a tHMap component and a
tFileOutputRaw component as well.
Connect the tFileInputRaw component to the
tHMap component using a Row > Main link and rename it input, then connect the tHMap
component to the tFileOutputRaw component using
a Row > Main link and name it output. When you are asked if you want to get the
schema of the target component, click Yes.