Defining the table settings - Cloud - 8.0
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Database components (Integration) > Hive components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Database components (Integration) > Hive components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Database components (Integration) > Hive components
In Table name field, enter the name of
the Hive table to be created. In this scenario, it is employees.
From the Action on table list, select
Create table if not exists.
From the Format list, select the data
format that this Hive table in question is created for. In this scenario, it
Select the Set partitions check box to
add the US partition as explained at the
beginning of this scenario. To define this partition, click the
button next to Edit
schema that appears.
Leave the Set file location check box
clear to use the default path for Hive table.
Select the Set Delimited row format check
box to display the available options of row format.
Select the Field check box and enter a
semicolon (;) as field separator in the
field that appears.
Select the Line check box and leave the
default value as line separator.