This was tested on the following architecture:
- Talend Administration Center installed on Windows
Git installed on a Linux box
Prerequisite: You have installed and configured Git as explained in Talend Installation Guide .
Use the following command to add the public key in the authorized_keys file located in your .ssh folder:
cat id_rsa.pub >> authorized_keys
Set the permission using the following command:
chmod 600 id_rsa.pub
- Download Gitblit from http://gitblit.com.
- Install Tomcat and deploy the Gitblit war file.
Use the following command to add the git server as known_hosts:
ssh -l <git_username> -p 29418 <git_server>.
Run the same command on the server hosting Talend Administration Center as well to create the known_hosts file.
- Open Gitblit with the following address: https://servernName:port/<war_file_name>
Use the default username and password (admin/admin) to log in:
- Click the arrow at the left corner and select my profile to set up the SSH key for your user.
- Paste the content of the public key into the key field and save it:
- Add the connection information to Talend Administration Center: go to and enter the SSH URL in the Git server url field.