- To read data from your Kinesis stream, add a tKinesisInput component and connect the tRowGenerator component to it with an InParallel trigger.
- In the Basic settings view of the tKinesisInput component, provide your Amazon credentials.
- Provide your Kinesis Stream name and the corresponding Endpoint url.
- Select the Explicitly set authentication parameters option and enter your Region, as mentioned in AWS Regions and Endpoints.
Add a tReplicate component and connect it with
The purpose of the tReplicate component is to have a processing component in the Job; otherwise, the execution of the Job will fail. The tReplicate component allows the Job to compile without modifying the data.
Add a tExtracDelimitedFields component and connect it to
the tReplicate component.
The tExtractDelimitedFields will extract the data from the serialized message generated by the tKinesisInput component.
- Add a tLogRow component to display the output on the console and on its Basic settings view select Table (print values in cells of a table) to display the data in a table.