Configure the components used in the Job that catches the messages triggered by the tWarn component and then displays the messages on the console.
Double-click the tRowGenerator
component to open its row generator editor.
- Define the schema by adding one column id of Integer type, and select the predefined function Numeric.sequence(String,int,int) in the Functions column.
- Enter the number of records to be generated in the Number of Rows for RowGenerator field, 3 in this example. When done, click OK to close the dialog box.
Double-click the tWarn component to
open its Basic settings view.
- Select Info from the Priority drop-down list.
- In the Warn message field, enter the message to be triggered when a new record is generated, a new record is generated in this example.
Double-click the tLogCatcher component
to open its Basic settings view.
- Select the Catch tWarn check box to catch the messages triggered by the tWarn component.
- Double-click the tLogRow component to open its Basic settings view, and then select Table (print values in cells of a table) in the Mode area for better readability of the result.